Marvel: War of Heroes - Broken Tier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MurderousMtnDew Alliance Application

Go down

MurderousMtnDew Alliance Application Empty MurderousMtnDew Alliance Application

Post  MtnDew22 Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Hi I am a very active player from Buffalo, New York and on everyday since I got the app. I got the app in late September or early October. I am a level 74 and have a suggested offense and defense over 40000. I am already on line, My alliance merged and I did not get the memo until it was too late. I am a team member of Skullnd from your alliance and after hearing about my alliance he told me I could apply to yours. I am always trading and open to talk over trades on line. Like I said I am a team member of Skullnd and he recommended me to Broken Tier. I am really ready to get into a great alliance. Very Happy
Thank you for looking over my application.
Zach

MtnDew22

Back to top Go down

MurderousMtnDew Alliance Application Empty Addition to Application

Post  MtnDew22 Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 pm

I would like to add I have ur daredevil+ and the suggest deck has 2 unfused ssr juggurnaut and 2 unfused ssr silver surfer.
when I fuse these my deck will be a lot greater I can only imagine.
Thanks for reading the addition,
Zach

MtnDew22

Back to top Go down

MurderousMtnDew Alliance Application Empty Addition

Post  MtnDew2 Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:39 pm

I am 192 and 103. most of the losses were from events our old alliance attacked and attacked and the d leader kept losing defense energy until someone could beat him those were the most losses and the others were people beating me at low levels because I leveled up my attack first and i got attacked a lot in one day so I started leveling up my defense.
Thanks again,
Zach

MtnDew2

Back to top Go down

MurderousMtnDew Alliance Application Empty Re: MurderousMtnDew Alliance Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down