Marvel: War of Heroes - Broken Tier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application to bt

3 posters

Go down

application to bt Empty application to bt

Post  drkazn Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Hey y'all I'm a level 70 tactics deck. Off deck is 36k def is 40k. Off is mainly 2 arsenal punisher ssr iron man ur iron man ssr emma ssr. Def is similar but instead of 2 punisher its cap ssr and cap ssr+. Battle record is 569/192.

I play too much if you ask me. I work nights so I when I'm at work I also play. Been wanting to leave slaughter house but never had the time in between events. I'm leaving cuz the leaders are PITAs greedy and only trade amongst themselves. If there's a card they want they would play "the good of the team" card. If it doesn't work then drama. I don't want drama i want to play. I like your rules especially the one you get booted when starting battles without consent. That's how you lose matches. But people in slaughter house won't listen to me, meh.

Line id is drkazn same as ign. Drop me a ....wait for it... a line lol.

drkazn

Back to top Go down

application to bt Empty Re: application to bt

Post  vivaMVP Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:05 am

Thanks for then application Dr. We should contact you soon on LINE. With the sudden start to alliance war we've been focused in Battles.
vivaMVP
vivaMVP

Back to top Go down

Post  drkazn Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:38 am

That's ok case in point the last event was only a few days inbetween this one so yea

drkazn

Back to top Go down

Post  duffdawg79 Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:10 pm

We are currently full. Thank you for your application.

duffdawg79

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down