Marvel: War of Heroes - Broken Tier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garraag - application to BT

Go down

Garraag - application to BT Empty Garraag - application to BT

Post  Garraag Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:21 am

Name: Garraag Age: 30
Activity: at least once daily, average 2-3+ per day; more often for events. Time of day varies based on whether or not I have my kids.
Previously of: Cerebra (currently still with)
Reason for Departure: Was one of top 3 in alliance, other two left and joined BT (Jasonthehat and Ryanthehood); not particularly interested in being only member who can pass the 1million mark. (Hit 2.7+ million in venom event).
Willingness to Communicate: already have Line app, user ID: Garraag. Used to group formats for training events... Experience from Rage of Bahamut.
Deck Info:
Attack: Speed oriented; position 1: HF Gr base (looking to acquire 2nd) position 2: prop m/m Fire Blast Human Torch position 3: prop m/m Nick Fury position 4: prop m/m VH Blade Position 5: prop m/m Spider Web Spider-Man. Base Atk: 41643; full boost hits 70k no morale/position bonus.
Defense: Tactics oriented; position 1: prop m/m Am Pride Cap position 2&3: Vib Shld Cap position 4&5: Dmnd Lady Emma Frost. Base Def: 47808.
Win/Loss: 714/86 Overall
Looking for good steady active alliance to contribute; $ funding is very limited, try to spend at most $10 per month.

Thank you for your time and consideration, hope to be working together. Feel free to shoot any additional questions my way.

Garraag

Back to top Go down