Marvel: War of Heroes - Broken Tier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xTheDidact Alliance Application.

2 posters

Go down

xTheDidact Alliance Application.  Empty xTheDidact Alliance Application.

Post  xTheDidact Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:04 am

Hello everyone, My names Tom. I'm a 20 year old security officer for General Motors on third shift. I have a lot of down time at work so I'm on a lot. And when I'm at home I try to get on at least 5 times throughout the day. Depends if the old lady decides to smother me to death or not. If I had to estimate I'd say I log in around 15-20 times a day. I usually set alarms on my phone for when my energy and attack power will be recharged. When I first started playing I joined an alliance (The avengers, generic I know haha) the leader became inactive and I started a vote for the leader position. I turned the alliance around the best I could but there's not a lot of active members left and I'm getting kind of sick of busting my ass in raids and enforcement training and not getting decent rewards. So I think it's time for me to hang it up and try to find a better alliance. Definitely willing to communicate via line/text/Facebook/pigeon mail. Whatever. Haha. As long as we can coordinate an effective strategy for enforcement training and raids I'm happy to help out the best I can. My suggested attack is 35,000/32,000. I'm working on leveling my ssr war machine, (optic) cyclops, (Logans spirit) wolverine, and (Odin) Thor. I have a properly fused ur widow and ssr sabertooth. Any cards that are sr or up are always properly fused. No exceptions. My win/loss is 273,52 I lost a lot of defense battles early on.
Well. I look forward to hearing back from you guys, I appreciate the time you took to consider my application!

xTheDidact

Back to top Go down

xTheDidact Alliance Application.  Empty Re: xTheDidact Alliance Application.

Post  duffdawg79 Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:08 pm

We are currently full. Thank you for your application.

duffdawg79

Back to top Go down