Marvel: War of Heroes - Broken Tier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JasonTheHat Application

Go down

JasonTheHat Application  Empty JasonTheHat Application

Post  JTH Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:23 am

Name: JasonTheHat ( Line JasonTheHat13)

Activity lvl: Weekdays High in the evening Mnt Time, Weekends High All Day

Reason For Leaving: I'm currently looking for an alliance to join w/ my little brother RyanTheHood that plays on the same caliber and activity level as we do. We both communicate very well with others, and willing to jump in to assists for wins so we all benefit as a whole together.

Deck Info: Playing all Tacs as of now. I just made a few trades to complete my 2nd UR Prof X that I'm currently working on to make proper, should be up tomorrow I'm thinking. As of now...
Offence consists of 41k UR Prof X, SSR JJ Punisher, SSR Rep Ray Iron Man, SSR Emma, UR American Pride Captain America

Defense consists of 44k, UR Prof X, SSR Emma, UR American Pride Captain America, SSR Rep Beam Iron Man, SSR Prof X

*Note: These numbers will be higher when finally fused and mastered new Prof X. Also, my Captain America is not fully leveled yet, only level 44, which should also be considered. If anyone would like screen shots, my Line name is at the top of the page next to my MWOH name.

I am standing at 601 wins and 164 losses. (Loved that I broke my 600 mark just recently, Cheers!)

Thank you for your time and consideration to your alliance, my brother RyanTheHood is applying soon as well, which where ever we go, we come in a package deal. (Which when you see his application and if you have a chance to see us play together, is really not a bad thing.) Thank you again, I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

~JasonTheHat

JTH

Back to top Go down