Marvel: War of Heroes - Broken Tier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lkennydangerousl Application for Broken Tier Alliance

Go down

lkennydangerousl Application for Broken Tier Alliance Empty lkennydangerousl Application for Broken Tier Alliance

Post  lKennyDangerousl Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:37 pm

Hey guys!

My name is Kenny. I'm 28 and from Maine. I've been playing Marvel WoH for several months now. I'm level 86 currently with: 160 ENERGY, 276 ATTACK, 150 DEF. My ATK and DEF is 49,950. I currently use 2 Legendary cards (Iron Man and Wolverine), and 3 URare cards (Captain America, Iron Fist +, and Silver Surfer). I have several other URare cards (Thor +, Ms.Marvel +, Black Widow +++, and Juggernaut).

My Overall Battle Record is 301 WIN - 130 LOSS. Most of my losses came before I got to level 40 and really understood how the game works or spent any money on it. I very seldomly lose now. I'd probably be doing a lot better if I had better people to trade with (i.e. Broken Tier).

I've spent roughly $1000 on this game, which sounds ridiculous, and it is but I enjoy the game. I can bring a lot to the table for the Alliance and currently am in a joke of an alliance (Destiny). I have single handedly kept them in the top 500 (usually 300-400), which is not amazing but doing it all by myself, that's pretty impressive. I think adding me to your Alliance would drop your Alliance to potentially the Top 30.

I downloaded LINE and have been speaking and trading with MurderousMtnDew pretty frequently. My User ID on there is lkennydangerousl. I tried adding several people for a group request but it keeps coming up short. Gimme a shout or talk to Murderous if you want to add me. Thanks guys! I look forward to kicking ass with you in future events.

-Kenny

lKennyDangerousl

Back to top Go down